ICT Networks offers educational activities within the area of fibre optics and we have trained personnel for many years throughout the world.
- Project management of fibre optic project phases
- Monitoring of building construction
- Fibre Splicing
- Measurement and Verification
- Blowing Technology
- Micro / mini cable installations
- Maintenance of fibre optic networks
Certified Fibre Technician
Industry Certification of Fibre Technicians is a quality program developed by IFTAC and Softgruppen. The certification is an important benchmark for staff, employers, inspectors/controllers, network operators, engineers and purchasers.
The purpose of personal certification
- To improve quality within the fibre optic infrastructure
- Ensure function of the fibre network
- Minimize maintenance costs for future fibre networks
- Support for employers when recruiting
- Quality certification for technical job seekers
Blow Fibre technology is a flexible and cost-effective method of installing optical fibre in all kinds of metro and access networks. The technique involves thin fibre units, which are blown into pre-installed microducts.
Installation is carried out using a lightweight, handheld blower. This makes the system particularly useful for Fibre To The Home (FTTH), Fibre To The Desk (FTTD) and fibre-based antenna systems (DAS), or any other type of networks requiring distribution to many clients.
Blow Fibre is a total concept comprising
- A complete product and accessories
- Qualifying training and certification
Microductsystem is a flexible and cost-effective cabling system for the installation of fibre optic cable in all types of metropolitan and access networks. Microductsystem contributes to long life with virtually unlimited capacity and the potential to grow with the needs of its users. Microductsystem takes the flexibility of fibre blowing a step further - into the city grid.
The technique involves micro cables, which are blown into pre-installed ducts. The micro cable’s minimal diameter allows for installation of a large number of fibres, even in very small channelization. The cable’s dimension also provides a lightweight product that does not require extensive arrangements for shipping and handling. In addition, micro cable designed for all situations optimizes installation time, with cable blowing to avoid intermediate cable splicing.
Education in access technology
Microductsystem gives your business a competitive edge, as you can argue that:
- Installation is performed by authorized personnel
- Installation is carried out according to installation instructions and recommendations – the same passive components included in Ericsson's product range Micronet
IFTAC educates businesses worldwide and issues personal certificates.